Thursday, September 18, 2003

Glad To Be Here!

Not much has changed since I last posted on the site. I've slowed down quite a bit with the flying because I recently got word all but one class is full between now and my original start date. So, it's looking like I'm slated for 8 Jan. I have another month and a half before I have to be done with the private license, so I'll just take my time. Starting in January is fine because it's going to give me a lot of time to get familiar with the T-37. I'll just try to be as far ahead of the game as possible with the time comes to buckle down!

Anyway, I was thinking the other morning when I was on a run how awesome it is that I'm here waiting to start pilot training. It totally pumps up a wanabee AF pilot to see the 37's, 38's and T-1's flying around all over the place...the pattern around here is SO crazy. It's full all the time! At least that's one way I'll be able to keep the motivation around while I wait it out on casual status...I'll just take a run out by the flight line. Speaking of running, I need to get off my lazy butt and go for one.