Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Christmas in Seoul

Lana and I spent Christmas 2009 between Seoul and with our friends at Osan Air Base. New Years Eve was spent with Lufthansa friends at the Hilton Grand in Seoul and they were kind enough to let Lana and I attend their crew dinner. It was a great dinner with both German and American food.

Christmas Day we took a bus to Osan to meet up with our friends Chris and Kristina from Aviano...more good food and an enjoyable time with good friends. Although it was nice to be with friends, Lana and I missed being in Germany or the USA with family. Now that we're back in the States, it's nice to be in the same timezone of at least one of our families...a few more days and our biological clocks will be caught up. Hopefully Christmas 2010 we'll be together with our families!

No comments: