Thanks for following our blog! Started in 2002, our blog shares the story of God's leading two people on a great and adventurous Air Force journey around the world to include the USA, Europe, and Asia. Now, God has lead us to fly over the blue seas of the Pacific and serve as missionaries with Pacific Mission Aviation! We hope you enjoy following along as God continues to lead us!
Wednesday, March 26, 2003
Officers Training School...Around the Corner
Tomorrow is officially my last day here at Wright Patterson AFB...it's going fast! That gives me about a week and a half to enjoy some time down on Hilton Head Island in SC with my family before I drive to Montgomery. At this point I'm pretty much ready to go except for ironing some more uniform stuff and working on polishing my boots. I should be good to go once OTS starts. My digital camera came by FedEX yesterday, so now I'll be ready to take pictures as these new events in my life come about. I hope I have time to update this page often! I have one more party here in OH planned for Friday, April 4th the evening of the day I swear in at the MEPS in Columbus. I'm going to miss a lot of people, but above all of that I'm ready to step "into the blue." In case I don't get a chance to update my page again before OTS starts, thanks for following my progress this far. Keep me in your prayers...
Labels:
Air Force Preparation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment