2,250 Miles, 10 States, 2.5 Days
I'm finally in Vegas at Nellis AFB after almost an East to West coast drive across the USA. The drive was 2,250 miles, took me through 10 states (not including S. Carolina), and spanned 2.5 days. I was expecting it to take longer, but I kept pressing as long as I didn't feel tired at 80-85 mph.
The first night I stopped in Little Rock, AR and the second in Holbrook, AZ. Each morning I woke up "early" because my body was on East coast time as I gained time passing through the time zones. I arrived in Las Vegas at 1100, checked in to my dorm room for the next 6 months, and then went to lunch with one of my F-16 classmates who I flew with in Aviano.
Most of the class arrives tomorrow and we start off on Tuesday morning with inprocessing and academics already. We're anxious, but looking forward to the great flying ahead of us.
1 comment:
We are praying for you.
Post a Comment