Change of squadrons...a few weeks ago I posted we were going to be part of the 79th Fighter Squadron once at Shaw. Well, I received confirmation yesterday in an email from the 77th Fighter Squardon Commander that I'll be a part of the Gamblers. The new motto...Double Down! The time is quickly approaching when I will leave Korea and the Pantons and head back to the USA. It's already less than 3 weeks away! Having been in Europe / Korea for the past 4 years, I may have a bit of a culture shock to get over once I'm back. I know Lana will, but we're looking forward to a new location and adventure as we get settled in a new place...it's God's plan for us and we're excited about it!Thanks for following our blog! Started in 2002, our blog shares the story of God's leading two people on a great and adventurous Air Force journey around the world to include the USA, Europe, and Asia. Now, God has lead us to fly over the blue seas of the Pacific and serve as missionaries with Pacific Mission Aviation! We hope you enjoy following along as God continues to lead us!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
77th Fighter Squadron - Gamblers
Change of squadrons...a few weeks ago I posted we were going to be part of the 79th Fighter Squadron once at Shaw. Well, I received confirmation yesterday in an email from the 77th Fighter Squardon Commander that I'll be a part of the Gamblers. The new motto...Double Down! The time is quickly approaching when I will leave Korea and the Pantons and head back to the USA. It's already less than 3 weeks away! Having been in Europe / Korea for the past 4 years, I may have a bit of a culture shock to get over once I'm back. I know Lana will, but we're looking forward to a new location and adventure as we get settled in a new place...it's God's plan for us and we're excited about it!
Labels:
Kunsan Air Base - Korea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well you know we are excited. We already have about 5 trips planned to come see you!
Sounds good!!
Post a Comment