Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas...Snow Anyone?!

So, Lana and I are enjoying a warm cup of tea at home early on a Friday afternoon because I was told to go home due to all the snow we've gotten over the past 24 hours...and it's still dumping! I'm not sure how much we have, but it has to be over a foot by now. It definitely makes it feel a lot more like Christmas! Snow also makes older people feel like children, so we went outside and played around a bit...one of us is usually more childish if you can't tell by the picture below. I love my wife!

For those of you who didn't get a Christmas card from us, we're sorry we didn't get you one but here's a digital copy for you to enjoy. One week from today and we'll be celebrating Christ's human birth on Earth! Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

Looks like fun. Snow for my birthday. Awesome! Be safe and enjoy.

My Ebenezer Stone said...

hey! All that snow looks like fun! We have a little on the ground here. =o) So fun to see you two...especially the picture of Lana's attempted suicide with the icicle. haha! Please don't! Love you and miss you.

Unknown said...

looks like a Calgary snow to me!! have a very Merry Christmas!!